Thread: Coffee mugs

Coffee mugs

I bought some coffee mugs from hobby lobby today .I give up how do you get the plastic off it do you have to cut it off?

How about a couple pictures so we can see what you have in mind Dahl?
    Your Respiratory Therapist wears combat boots

Bust the bottom of the plastic and remove the screw holding the unit together and then just smack it a couple of times with a strong stick and the guts comes out and ur ready to go. Might try that 40% off coupon on those mugs also...New coupon every day.

You should be able to scrape the rubber foot off and expose the screw. Remove the screw and the plastic sleeve should come off.

I had to soak the Hobby Lobby mugs in Acetone once I removed the screw from the bottom. Put some in a shallow dish then turn the mug upside down and let it sit for about 15 minutes. Then just pull it out.
    When you approach the lathe you have "the plan", after your first catch you have "the intent".- P. Harbeck

Thanks guys I tryed to unscrew it ,pull it with no luck. That is why I love this form someone has the answer . And yes my wife has 40 % coupons to use she keeps me in line. Thanks agian.

Remove the screw and place the stainless end over something soft (box of rags) and apply compressed air to the screw hole. Insert will fly out of the plastic cover.