Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: the burden of age

Quote Originally Posted by anthony wall View Post
    hi ed ,i play a fair bit of golf but over here it is mandatory to have a caddy so pushing or pulling a trolley is out of the question but i walk as much as i feel like on the course and often let the caddy have the buggy to him or more often herself ,me and the wife exercise regularly usually in the road outside our house along with other villagers, our local pub is around from my front door and is actually the village green with seats provided with the village shop which also sells the drinks all alfresco. it realy is not a bad retirement
    150 parking meters

you have to pay with your green fee for a caddy the cost is usually between 200 baht or around $6 and 500 baht about $15and then depending on how good they were you give a tip usually about the same as the course charges you 200 baht plus so although caddys are mandatory it is still a cheap round of golf--eg 300 baht green fee 200caddy fee 500 buggyand caddy tip 200 so the full round can cost as little as1200 baht or about $36 .with food and drink afterwards it's a good day out for less than $50
    if mosquitos would only suck fat i'd be as lean as a racing snake