Thread: Look what found its way half way across the country!!!

Look what found its way half way across the country!!!

I needed 2 more pieces before I feel like I have the necessary tools to start some cabinetry work. The router bit set I've had my eye on for a while. It was on sale for 55.00 off this past weekend, and I had some funds in the ready. Ordered them Saturday evening, and they showed up today. The counter sink set was a free gift with any purchase over 125.00 and will be a welcome accessory in the shop. DSCN3440infinity boxes.jpg DSCN3438 infinity bits.jpg
    Next the Dadonator. Need a few more dollars and a good sale. Then decide on the 6" or the 8". For the 15 bucks difference, I think the 8", with the faster speed at the end of the blade, would be the best choice.
    As you can see, I'm really happy with the Infinity products. Great value and great people to work with. Hope everyone that can gets some shop time this weekend! Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...Exclusively Irish! When Irish Eyes are smiling....They're usually up to something!!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas.
    No, I'm not an electrician. Any information I share is purely what I would do myself. If in doubt, hire an electrician!
    Member of the G0691 fan club!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...Most likely I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, s3.

Those bits look really nice, now all you need to do is use them....

I think the 8" would be the best for your saw, you have the power, for my saw which is only 1 1/2 hp I would go with the 6".

Good stuff...nice gloat!
    Wood: a fickle medium....

Did you know SMC is user supported? Please help.

Nice looking bits Jim! May they serve you well!
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Thanks guys. I think they will do the trick. Bill, the only reason I've considered the 6" is I do still have the Ridgid contractor saw that is 1 1/2hp. I originally planned on using it as a dedicated dado saw. But I so enjoy using the 691 that I'm rethinking. Especially if I go ahead and get the 691 set up for using the Biese fence. We'll see. Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...Exclusively Irish! When Irish Eyes are smiling....They're usually up to something!!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas.
    No, I'm not an electrician. Any information I share is purely what I would do myself. If in doubt, hire an electrician!
    Member of the G0691 fan club!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...Most likely I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, s3.