Thread: Holdfast Conversion Kit

Holdfast Conversion Kit

I see on their website they have a kit to convert their older model Holdfast vacuum (V810/V810R) to the new V-811. I was wondering if anyone has done this and how well did it work? I tried calling the number they give but reached an answering system and got no respond. Here is their address http://tmiproducts.net/holdfast/hold...onversion.html
    Fred

2. Quote Originally Posted by Fred Belknap View Post
    I see on their website they have a kit to convert their older model Holdfast vacuum (V810/V810R) to the new V-811. I was wondering if anyone has done this and how well did it work? I tried calling the number they give but reached an answering system and got no respond.

I was looking at their website a couple of weeks ago............I had spoken to a factory rep back when I got my unit and he told me they were coming out with a more powerful unit.........they now have the V820r unit which they sell with the resin casting setup........supposed to pull more vacuum than the V810r. I wonder how much more? Seems like somewhere I heard the figure of 29 hg..........perhaps something I read, but this may be a good option.
    Remember, in a moments time, everything can change!

Vision - not just seeing what is, but seeing what can be!

Interesting, thanks for the head's up Fred. Anxious to learn more about this set up.

Dave F.

Thanks for the info Fred.
    Bernie

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.