Thread: Wooden DVD Cases

Wooden DVD Cases

Hello,

I am looking for a source for wooden DVD cases. Does anyone know where I can get these? Thanks, Robin
    Last edited by Robin Loewen; 03-17-2014 at 2:33 PM.

Try Litografa.lt under "materials".

(If this is too far away, try putting your location in the post header!)

Colorado Heirloom do them, but shipping to the UK was prohibitively expensive so I have not seen them "in the flesh".
    Epilog Legend 32EX 60W

Precision Prototypes, Romsey, UK

Thanks so much Michael!

I got some from Colorado Heirlooms and they were really really nice. They engraved easily with a nice dark mark. This was a couple of years ago, I don't know what their inventory includes today.

cheers, dee
    Epilog Mini 18/25w & 35w, Mac and Vaio, Corel x3, typical art toys, airbrush... I'm a Laserhead, my husband is a Neanderthal - go figure

Red Coin Mah Jong

I've attached a file which you can cut your own. I use 1/8" baltic birch or acrylic. It should be fairly straight forward to understand the assembly but let me know if there are questions. You can make the case to hold one or two cd's (or dvd's). I generally keep a old CD on hand and insert the spindle into it and then glue up from there to get it centered in the cutout.

The file is free for personal use. If you wish to manufacture these please contact me for arrangements.
    Attached Files Attached Files