Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: She said, "I do"

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the cool story and may you have 50 more happy years together ahead of you.
    Thanks & Happy Wood Chips,
    Dennis -
    Get the Benefits of Being an SMC Contributor..!
    ....DEBT is nothing more than yesterday's spending taken from tomorrow's income.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Ash
    Well about a year later she was unattatched, so I asked her for a date....she said "No".....about a dozen times I asked her, she always said No. Finally she said Yes, and after dating for a year and a half she walked down the aisle and said "I do" that was 26 years ago today!
    What took you so long.
    I met LOML at Thanksgiving, were were engaged at Christmas and Married at Easter. (Makes it easy to remember anaversaries).That was 33 years ago.

Congratulations and many more to come.

[QUOTE=Steve Ash]I remember it well the first time I saw her. She was at a high school football game. She was already seeing a guy from the same town I lived in..............................QUOTE]

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS on the successful "Chase", and the Happy 26 years.

It never ceases to amaze and fascinate me about the different, and most times odd circumstances that allow many/most of us find our mates. I met mine when a friend of hers invited me to a party, ( I was new in town to work for the summer between my Jr/Sr year at college). It turned out to be a going away party for my LOML's Fiance, who was going to the army. She looked me over when we came in and introductions were made to the already filled room full of guests, and then She started Picking on me with all sorts of "Semi Caustic Jabs and Remarks", (which I returned with Vigor, I must say, ), and less than 10 months later, (on April Fools Day, no less ), "She Said I DO", and now, 44 years and 2 wonderful Daughters later, "SHE's STILL JABBING AT ME"!!!!!!!!! (I wouldn't have it any other way though, as life is not always Peacful, but....."NEVER Dull" with a Red Head)
    "Some Mistakes provide Too many Learning Opportunities to Make only Once".

Happy anniversary Steve. I'll make it into the 20s some day - well 4 years from now, if she'll continue to put up with my garbage.

Thumbs up

Happy anniversary Steve!
    Life Sure Is Great! Enjoy It.