Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reconditioned festool sale....WAHOOO!!

Quote Originally Posted by Silas Smith View Post
    In the last sale, everything that originally came with the tool was included. In my case I got a systainer and rail for my TS55 and my ETS 150 came with a systainer as well as a variety pack of sanding disks. My dust collection even came with a 5 pack of new bags! I don't know if that has changed this time but there literally was no difference between the 20% off tools and new. Shipping was free and I don't remember paying tax on the tools since I ordered them from Bob M., who is in a different state. They were delivered out of the Indianapolis hub (about an hour from my house) so they got here pretty quickly. In all I was very satisfied with everything but the 30% off tools.

Bob M told me I'd probably be paying tax because the tools are coming directly from Festool and they have distribution in my state. Every state is trying hard to get whatever tax they can via mail-order and internet sales, mine has been quite successful at it. Of course if its not included I'll make out that check directly and send it to all states involved, probably have to pay NJ, CT, and where ever it ships from too...... Might cost me $300 in accountant fees to pay that $7 tax bill split 3 ways, but it seems worth it to be a diligent citizen. I'm pretty sure bureaucracy is the enemy of democracy. Not sure until I get the bill, no mention of free shipping this time but that would be a nice surprise.

Yea, I wish I had the bucks right now to scarf the Domino I covet, but alas...not going to happen right now...
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

I ignored this because I was hoping the overpriced tool I don't need anyhow would just go away. But it is still there.
    How do I buy it? That just isn't clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Lippman View Post
    I ignored this because I was hoping the overpriced tool I don't need anyhow would just go away. But it is still there.
    How do I buy it? That just isn't clear.
    You can buy from the dealers listed on the link in the first paragraph of this page that says "participating Festool authorized dealers". From what I understand, you probably have to call them.

Sander came in quick, tax charged, no shipping far as I can figure, brand new systainer, new pad on sander, sander looks new except chord which has slightest hint of dust around the twist lock, came with a sand paper variety pack. I'm a happy customer, nice quiet sander well below current new cost for same item.