Thread: Rockler/Jessem Rout-R-Lift manual

Rockler/Jessem Rout-R-Lift manual

Can anyone tell me where to find an old Rockler Rout-R-Lift manual? They were made by Jessem.

The plate measures 11.5"X14.5". It looks similar to the Powermatic Rout-R-Lift.
    I have attached a photo (I think - this is my very first post).

I bought this lift in a home-made table and would like to learn more about it.

I have e-mailed Rockler for info also.

Thanks for any help you can give me.
    Michael
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Michael Schleicher; 08-04-2014 at 8:41 AM. Reason: forgot a word

I may still have my Powermatic-version manual in my shop (across town). I'll scan it for you if another one doesn't turn up first.

Michael,

Look at the pictures in the thread below and let me know if the lift is the same as yours. I have two of these, they are Jessem lifts made for Powermatic probably the same as the one Michael Gaynes has. I have the manuals and I can scan them for you if you think it is the same as yours.

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthre...teel+extension

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten View Post
    Michael,

Look at the pictures in the thread below and let me know if the lift is the same as yours. I have two of these, they are Jessem lifts made for Powermatic probably the same as the one Michael Gaynes has. I have the manuals and I can scan them for you if you think it is the same as yours.

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthre...teel+extension
    Thanks to both of you. I have downloaded a .pdf of the PowerMatic lift. Do you think it's the same as yours? The plate looks very similar.
    It is in a cabinet so I haven't gotten a good look at the lift itself yet. I thought that since it hinged to be a horizontal router as well it might be different.
    Thanks,
    Mike

Jessem has the manuals for their lifts on their website.
    Grant
    Ottawa ON

Now I'm embarrassed

Quote Originally Posted by Grant Wilkinson View Post
    Jessem has the manuals for their lifts on their website.
    Thanks Grant. I feel foolish. I visited the Jessem Website but didn't see the Rout-R-Lift listed. I looked more carefully this time and I think I found it. If I have any more questions about it, I will let you guys know. Thanks, Mike

I'm glad that you found it, Mike. They are listed a bit weird, so it does take a second or third look. Good luck with the lift.
    Grant
    Ottawa ON