Thread: Cabinets, and lots of them...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    As usual Mreza what a chunk of work. Hats off to you. I like your posts and was thinking of doing something similar for my island. Are your post lamanated or is that one honking hunk of walnut?

Mesa, I did my kitchen cabinets, but pale in the work you have done. I admire you, but I am thinking you have 7 or 8 twin brothers helping you. Not only the amount of wor, but the detail and design you have done.
    When working I had more money than time. In retirement I have more time than money. Love the time, miss the money.

Nice job! I find when I stretch that big of project out over a long period of time, I loose part/forget where everything goes but apparently you got it down. Those post look awesome!!!!! It's a shame walnut doesn't get used that much.... at least in my region.
    Only one life will soon be past
    Only whats done for Christ will last

Thank you all.

Quote Originally Posted by David Nelson1 View Post
    As usual Mreza what a chunk of work. Hats off to you. I like your posts and was thinking of doing something similar for my island. Are your post lamanated or is that one honking hunk of walnut?
    Posts are laminated from 8/4. Final size is about 4 3/4".

Quote Originally Posted by William C Rogers View Post
    Mesa, I did my kitchen cabinets, but pale in the work you have done. I admire you, but I am thinking you have 7 or 8 twin brothers helping you. Not only the amount of wor, but the detail and design you have done.
    I'm working alone and have a day time job which I have been busier at since Jan. So I get only the evenings (after work) and the weekends to spend on these but I have pretty much cut everything else in my life. Long days of work, 7 days a week....I need a break after this house is done, a LONG break.

Quote Originally Posted by mreza Salav View Post

I'm working alone and have a day time job which I have been busier at since Jan. So I get only the evenings (after work) and the weekends to spend on these but I have pretty much cut everything else in my life. Long days of work, 7 days a week....I need a break after this house is done, a LONG break.
    You have a day job? Your real name must be Clark Kent because from the work you get done mreza Salav looks like a superhero!
    "Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t - you’re right."
    - Henry Ford

This is freakin amazing. The amount of work you are accomplishing here and the quality of the end results are mind boggling to me. Simply fantastic and thanks for posting these photos.