Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question for Bosch JS1591 jigsaw owners.

Morey I followed your advice and got myself a box of assorted Progressive blades and a package of T308 BP, the jigsaw arrived Today and it came with 3 blades( one 308bp ,one T144D and one T244D),I think now I'm alright blade wise,many thanks to you I got the good set up now.
    BTW,The JS572EBL is an impressive jigsaw.

Glad to hear it Ken,

ID plate says "Made in Switzerland", right? That's rare these days, a well engineered product still built in a Northern European country with a well earned reputation for precision and quality workmanship... Especially when it comes to affordable woodworking power tool products! In my estimation, the Bosch 159x or new JS572E are well worth the $. Pleased that you were able to appreciate the logic why this Bosch corded jigsaw is truly the best featured value available. It should likely last you a lifetime, doubt it will ever disappoint, and you'll never again be wondering, why isn't this saw going where it's pointed? Your EBL carry-case package should also have come with a clear anti-splinter insert, dust collection hook-up, non-marring plastic shoe cover, as well as that introductory selection of 3 blades. Have fun!
    Last edited by Morey St. Denis; 02-25-2015 at 10:47 PM.

I was so concerned that I might have an inferior Bosch jigsaw that I just got out of bed, put on slippers and robe, and went out in the garage to check. I have a 1590 EVS. Thank goodness, I'll be able to sleep well tonight!