Thread: Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer

We have specific Intranet Web Sites we have to use Internet Explorer with. We also have multiple uses on the same PC. I have a web site that doesn't work the same on my account then it does on another. If I open the web page I should get a banner at the top and menu items in the lower section but I don't get the menu stuff. I deleted all the cache & temp files, is there someplace IE stores individual settings?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Stahl View Post
    We have specific Intranet Web Sites we have to use Internet Explorer with. We also have multiple uses on the same PC. I have a web site that doesn't work the same on my account then it does on another. If I open the web page I should get a banner at the top and menu items in the lower section but I don't get the menu stuff. I deleted all the cache & temp files, is there someplace IE stores individual settings?
    Did you refresh the browser?

"Specific intranet sites that you have to use IE with"--by any chance, are you referring to a Microsoft SharePoint environment? The issue you're describing sounds like a confusion with a customized/personalized page.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Troy View Post
    Did you refresh the browser?
    How do I refresh the Browser? I restart the PC and log into my account.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Ontko View Post
    "Specific intranet sites that you have to use IE with"--by any chance, are you referring to a Microsoft SharePoint environment? The issue you're describing sounds like a confusion with a customized/personalized page.
    No it's not a sharepoint site but it is special, it's called MyInfo. It's used as a self help site for our benefits. Help line wasn't much help.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Stahl View Post
    How do I refresh the Browser? I restart the PC and log into my account.
    Top left hand side of your browser is a circle with arrow. Click it.