Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trotec Double line problem.

Another thing it could be, is a reflection of the nose cone or some other part of the machine. Make sure the beam is centered where it hits all the mirrors and is going through the center of the nose cone and lens etc.
    Universal Laser VLS6.60, Tantillus 3D printer, Electronic design
    edns Group, Mairangi Bay, Auckland, New Zealand

Should be receiving a new lens very soon. I'll keep you guy posted. Thanks for all the help.

If you can rotate the one you have in its holder by 90 or 180 degrees, you should see a difference in the behavior if that scratch is the problem because it would be changing the way it's refracting the beam by moving the scratch's location.

Did you resolve the issue Scott?
    355 - 10400 : )

Got a new lens, and still having the same problem. I think it has something to do with the x axis.

can you engrave a diagonal line and see what happens

Double lines

If still under warranty I guess this isn't a good idea, but if not, can you swap the driver/servo connections and see if it follows you?
    355 - 10400 : )

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Alberts View Post
    Got a new lens, and still having the same problem. I think it has something to do with the x axis.
    Just curious why you haven't mentioned Trotec tech support and their diagnosis. Brett has been very responsive to my questions and everyone there has had an answer when I have called.

Turned out to be a slightly loose x-axis belt.