Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: IRS Left Message...I'm Headed to Prison

IRS Left Message...I'm Headed to Prison

Well the IRS left an automated message indicating I am going to prison unless I call back their number with a credit card number and authorize a payment for a "substantial sum" in good faith of paying down my debt to society. Nice knowing you folks.

better go get those itune gift cards and load them up i hear that's what the irs takes these days.

In the foothills of the NM Sandia Mountains
    We're going to miss ya!
    Please help support the Creek.

"The older I get, the better I used to be."
    Lee Trevino

As Nelson Muntz would say:
    Nelsonfinal_400x400.png
    ~Garth

Blog Entries
    I've had 3 or 4 of those calls, so I guess I will be in there for a long time when they come to get me.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Schierer View Post
    I've had 3 or 4 of those calls, so I guess I will be in there for a long time when they come to get me.
    Lee, why don't we room in adjoining cells? We can try to get assigned to the shop. I hear they pay about a dollar a day. That's about a dollar a day more than I earn in the shop and they supply all the materials.

Me too, im running about 2 a week.

It looks like we have the beginning of a SMC wing, tier, or whatever you call it in prison.

Not to worry, fellas. I got a notice in the mail today that I am one of the finalists and am almost certain to win 10 million dollars. Once you guys get attorneys, let me know and I'll take care of the fees and bail. God, I love America.

Forget the IRS, one of my businesses is getting 2+ calls per day saying that our credit card merchant account is in default and they need to speak with the owner (me) immediately. No vendor will get to me without providing an account number and they aren't an actual vendor so they just keep calling. You would think after nearly 100 phone calls, they would give up but they aren't. It has come to the point where I have told the people that answer the phone to check caller ID and if it is that number just start cussing at them but they just can't bring themselves to do it.
    There really should be a system where anyone that receives a phone call should be able to send 1000 volts to the caller at will.

You will have to wait your turn on prison. We are way ahead of you on list. Unfortunately if only one person per month falls for scheme, they get rich. DA's should use RICO Act and go after facilitators (Western Union, Green Dot prepaid cards etc. Wouldn't take but a couple convictions, and fines to stop the facilitators from handling funds. Remember facilitators are taking a cut, which certainly fits RICO Act, so why would they want it to stop?

That group of slaps to the face calls me all the time, and I don't even have a credit card! I like to play with them. When the call and I pick up, they always ask something like,"You owe an enormous debt to the IRS and if not payed you could face serious consequences" and I'll say "Oh no, how do I fix this?" And they say "I have your account here, if you give me your credit card number we will fix your problem for you" I say "Sure I'll go get it, now where did I put that thing",make sounds like I'm looking, I ask them tons of stupid questions, I'll say "Boy, I'm getting hungry, I'll see if I can't get a snack". Then they start getting mad, "Sir, we have other calls the make, please get your credit card and stop stalling" I say "Credit card! I ain't got no credit card! Now back to food, say do you prefer..." And that's about when I hear the phone hang up. Gee, it's like nobody wants to talk to me. I've always wanted to be talking to them on the phone in town or something and see the person I'm talking to, walk up calmly, and plant a foot in their backside.
    I was once a woodworker, I still am I'm just saying that I once was.

Chop your own wood, it will warm you twice. -Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Riddle View Post
    It looks like we have the beginning of a SMC wing, tier, or whatever you call it in prison.
    A cell block.

Funny I know that since I'm apparently the only not going to prison. You guys better smarten up before going in the clink.

You'll look good in stripes Rich!
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

In prison there is little home maintenance to do .....but well equipped shops! "Date Night " gone....replaced with "conjugal visit". Hey,no wonder the prisons are overcrowded !