As a follow-up and answer to some questions....

Thanks for the kind words. I didn't mind taking the time to post this review because many other folks on this site have been extremely helpful and generous to me with their time and information.

I noticed the close up pic of the trunnions didn't make the post....."trust me" the saw included trunnions.

Kent...I should have listened to all the folks on SMC who recommended the WWII. But Oldham is located in North Carolina and I wanted to give my local economy a boost. I purchased a Hitachi 10" combo blade at the BORG about 6 months ago for about $27.00. It was light years ahead of the other cheapie blades I had used. I put it on the saw and even though it is "used" the Hitachi performed quieter and better than the new blade. I plan on purchasing the WWII and keeping a new Hitachi for backup.

Mark...regarding larger wheels. The mobile base came pre-drilled to accept the supplied wheels. I'm not sure of the centers but they probably will accept other casters. But remember...the larger wheels will raise the table and I assume the base warranty would be void. For what it's worth, I roll the saw over my expansion joints with little trouble. This saw as configured actually takes up less room that the contractor style I was looking at.

Roy...Thanks. Coming from one Carolinian to another...welcome to SMC and please join in. This is a great place to share our woodworking passion.

Jim...car in garage...I agree. Can you please write a note to the owner and explain why it (the car) would be happier outdoors.

Steve...congratulations. Great hearing from you over the Holidays. My saw is already covered with sawdust. Hope yours is soon.