Jacob,

The best performance would be from the Grizzly/SDD combo. Why do you state 10" for the Grizzly they advertise 12.75" (but that is the current version). They are on sale for $325 (so 275 is a bit high for an older unit). The 10" HF versus 12.75 Grizzly is significant both in the the extra CFM and static pressure it can produce. The SDD is a better match (per Oneida recommendations - XL requires much more CFM than a 2HP motor, 3HP up or greater than 850CFM). I was looking into the Thien baffle at one point but was discouraged at the almost 50% loss in airflow. A SDD is only about a 30% hit to airflow. I have talked with several SDD and SDD XL owners and they have seen very good results (objective separation performance data). Your Grizzly/SDD and good filter would make a nice system. For a filter, I have purchased 2 Donaldson torit p190817 or p190818 DFT ULTRA-WEB CARTRIDGE filters for ~$80 ea. You can find replacement companies that sell similar versions in the $80-$100 range. I believe it is ~250 SQ-FT of filter area each.

Regarding the Laguna, Toolmetrix did a comparison video of the old to the new and it did not make the previous version look too good. Also, as previously mentioned, they have a short cone making their performance less than desirable.

Hope this helps.
Let us know what you do,

Carl