Thread: Woodturning Magazine

Woodturning Magazine

Any recommendations on the best subscription source for this British turning magazine?

I read it on my iPad so I got it thru the App Store. Works well & I've been reading it this way for years.

Rich

It's also available on Android
    Making sawdust mostly, sometimes I get something else, but that is more by accident then design.

If you want a hard copy there's a printing service that prints it on this side of the pond. You could email them for information about US subscriptions.
    Bill

I get it through Pocket Mags which is priced very reasonably. I can print off the articles I'm interested in (printing works best with A4 paper). Been getting it this way since they started doing it this way, saved lots of money and space.

6. https://pocketmags.com/

It's $2.99/issue if you renew automatically each month. You'll get an email notification prior to each month's issue, so you can cancel any time. I haven't figured out how to print it. Perhaps Bill can offer some insights.

its published through GMC publications

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Boehme View Post
    If you want a hard copy there's a printing service that prints it on this side of the pond. You could email them for information about US subscriptions.
    Bill, do you recall the name of this company?

Edward when you have a page up on the right hand side there are symbols, one of which is a printer icon. Use that and you can print either the right or left page. I then choose the next page and manually put the paper in so I print on both sides. I believe that my once a year payment is about $30 for 13 issues. Wouldn't you know it, haven't looked in a couple months and they have changed the reader and now having trouble printing, crap! Have found out by trial and error that the printing function in Firefox does not work properly but it works fine in Google Chrome!
    Last edited by Bill Blasic; 06-12-2017 at 8:51 AM.

Sounds like most like a digital subscription. After doing a little digging I've found the following on printed copies. All prices are for a 24 issue subscription - GMC publications 169.92, Unique Magazines 135.68, and Lightning Publications 132.25

For those of you not familiar with this magazine, I like it better than the AAW Journal. More very good how-to articles.

12. Thanks Bill. Now I can do it.