Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New bandsaw featherboard product

I have never understood the terms of service. If you post a link aren't you encouraging traffic to that site? I don't often post links as I remember one poor schmuck who posted one years ago on this site and I have never seen anyone get reamed like he did. He was non American, maybe German, and apparently misunderstood what he was allowed to do.

Quote Originally Posted by john lawson View Post
    I have never understood the terms of service. If you post a link aren't you encouraging traffic to that site? I don't often post links as I remember one poor schmuck who posted one years ago on this site and I have never seen anyone get reamed like he did. He was non American, maybe German, and apparently misunderstood what he was allowed to do.
    I wasn't sure about it myself, which is why I asked earlier. My understanding is that I shouldn't post a link to something I'm commercially involved in or would profit from. I'm not, and I won't. I came across a new product that I think fills a need for me, and wanted others to know about it and to get their opinions on it. Since I haven't heard otherwise from the forum mods, I assume I haven't done anything wrong.