I fantasize about this daily, and obsess about it nightly. Main room, saw stop with 72 inch cast iron table with router on side. 14" Band saw, 3 of them, each with different size blade. Shaper, 3 44 inch drum sanders, with 80, 120, and 220 grit, lathe, planer with helical head, 2 drill presses, morticing machine, 8 inch jointer, miter station. cabinets on all walls, floor to ceiling, 2 inch thick butcher block counters. Two air-craft carrier sized assembly tables, one of which is saw outfeed, also with drawers underneath. 6 inch dust to each machine, dust extractors in ceiling which is 10 feet high. A few windows, a roll up door. Space so I can put a 16 foot piece thru each tool without moving anything. Office so I can go watch the youtube video on dovetails for the 10th time that day. Bathroom with walk in shower, tiled of course. Large utility sink. Eyewash and first aid station. Microwave and beer fridge. 5-7000 sq feet of separate, air-conditioned lumber storage with ability to drive forklift around. A finishing room. 2 1500 bf kilns. All of this on a concrete pad with a loading dock that a 54 foot trailer can back to. Exterior would have a 20 foot over hang so I can open the roll up door and roll a project outside and work on it as I like to do with my current set up. All insulated with 6 inches of rockwool, r40 in the roof. I can move wood anywhere in the various rooms without having to leave the building, so some sort of fork-lift sized hallway. Separate cinder block shed outside for storing flamables, solvents, etc....would have power co. deliver 3 phase from the pole for the 44 inch drum sander.....100 gallon 20 cfm compressor with an air port at each tool. Fire suppression system. All tools are serviced yearly on site by factory, and the blade sharpener comes to me. Clamp cart would have to be motorized, because even with unlimited budget wouldn't get you enough clamps. Since we're tossing $ here, might as well make the clamp cart out of one of those Teslas that comes to you in the parking lot.