Thread: Stanley No 67 Universal Spoke Shave

Stanley No 67 Universal Spoke Shave

Stanley No 67 Universal Spoke Shave $60 plus actual shipping

Interchangeable handle Nickel plated not perfect

Handle are rosewood and in very good shape they can be relocated to get into corners

More pictures upon request

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fullsizeoutput_14ed.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	248.0 KB 
ID:	496288Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7380.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	100.5 KB 
ID:	496289Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fullsizeoutput_14e8.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	242.8 KB 
ID:	496290 comes with single bottom

More to come. I have retired from woodworking and now departing with some of my tools that I collect over three decades. Much more to come. I am a novice at selling tools so it takes me awhile to muddle my way through it. Thanks. Tony

You have hit me at my weakness. Add this to my purchases.

Sounds good. I may prey or is it pray on your weakness with some other goodies. I guess I will post a picture of a table of stuff I have out messing up my shop when I get a chance so people can get a sneak preview. I have had these tools for decades they took a lot of time to acquire them. Just a note Doug. The Compass plane was a gift from my first woodworking teacher who was an amazing man and had faith in my promise as a beginning woodworking. I did not price based on sentimental value but it does have that for me and just having it was important for me. I am raising money for more electronics for one of the boats I built. A Tolman skiff.

PM when you are ready

I’d also like the 71 Router and the compass plane. I sent a PM earlier this morning.

pending Sale. Thanks Doug

Doug, I'd love to see an overview of your tool collection over in the Neander forum sometime. You've been the most prolific hand tool buyer on here for years and usually scoop most everything within minutes. Your collection must be a sight to behold.

Daniel
    I am grateful for tools I have and your kind description but collection implies organization. Hoard or accumulation or worse might be more appropriate. But I do have some nice tools and related items thanks to my fellow creekers. Someday a part of my dream shop or the Weiner Museum of Wood Savings.
    Doug