Thread: UP FOR SALE: Clampzilla Jr, 4-pack. Woodpeckers' 2020 OneTimeTool

UP FOR SALE: Clampzilla Jr, 4-pack. Woodpeckers' 2020 OneTimeTool

Hello,

I might regret this down the line, but I’m offering up for sale my Clampzilla Jr 4-Pack. This was a Woodpeckers’ OneTimeTool that was produced in 2020 before it was ultimately replaced by their current, modified Clampzilla 3.0 version. I have only used this set a couple of times(I’ll explain below,) and they are in like-new condition. The only signs of use may be a trace of dust and/or maybe a few stray flecks of glue. But I did wipe them down thoroughly, so you might have to look hard.

I’d like to start by saying that I LOVE Woodpeckers’ Clampzillas! I glue up a fair amount of panels, and can’t imagine a panel clamp that works better or is as versatile. If you’re reading this, you probably are already aware of what they’re capable of and how they work. If not, and if you’re considering purchasing these, do a web search for them — Woodpeckers maintains the original listing and all of the original videos on their website. I can tell you that they really are as great as they seem.

So, why have I only used them a couple of times, and why am I selling them if I love them so much? I bought these “Jrs” because when glueing up panels less than 18” wide and 1 1/2” thick, their size makes them a fair bit more manageable than their 38” and 50” versions. While most of the panels I glue up are less than 18” wide, they usually are approximately 1 3/4” thick — too thick for the “Jrs.” So, I recently purchased a set of their newer 3.0 version which has the same manageable length, but a greater thickness capacity. They suit my needs better, but they were much more expensive. So to help offset the cost, I’m offering these up for sale.

As I mentioned, these are in excellent, well-cared for, and like-new condition. I’ve attached a few photos. I happened to have the original packaging, and have already packed them up securely — they’re ready to go. I’m asking $350 for the set of 4(Woodpeckers sells the current 18” Clampzilla 3.0 4-pack for $539,) plus the actual shipping cost from me to you. I’d prefer Zelle for payment, but am up for discussing a personal check. Please feel free to message me with whatever questions you might have — I’d be happy to discuss!

Thanks very much for looking! Happy Holidays!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4282.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	252.0 KB 
ID:	511675 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4281.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	232.4 KB 
ID:	511674 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4283.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	232.5 KB 
ID:	511676 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4284.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	257.0 KB 
ID:	511677 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4285.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	233.2 KB 
ID:	511678

The clamps have sold. Thanks, everyone!