I guess I have used a lot over the years: Chicago Latrobe, Hanson, Cleveland, Big box (I lump all of them together, Millwakee, B&D, DeWalt etc, they all seem about the same to me), Vermont American, various eras of Craftsman, Morse, Union, a lot of generic imported sets, and more new and old brands I don't remember. The older USA-made, industrial-quality brands all were good. The main differences were the type of drill and what application it was specifically intended for. Sadly, a lot of those old American companies are either gone or exist only in name only.

I have a few specific preferences for the Norseman. The sides flutes are very sharp, making things like elongated holes much easier. You do have to be careful about cutting yourself though. They also have a slightly faster spiral than most bits, which I like for chip clearance in most materials. They are relatively easy to get and reasonably priced for the quality. They are also made locally in St. Paul

I don't know that I have used Fuller, if I did I wasn't aware. I generally don't look at the brand of the bit when grabbing one out of the drawer or set, and I have a lot of mixed sets in addition to my "good" Norsemans (Norsemen?).