Thread: Battery operated leaf blowers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Lake View Post
    the toro I have also sucks up leaves and mulches maybe 12:1 into a bag hanging over the shoulder. Is this on any battery ones or only blow.

I dont use it often but have past and it worked well. Piles of leaves if piled I normally grind up with the mower. Saving stuff now making compost.
    The Greenworks one I have (not sure bout the newer ones) can do that, but I only tried it once when it was new. I just don't have that many leaves to deal with, and reconfiguring it from blow to suck is a bit of a kabuki dance, not something I'd want to do all very often anyway.
    Yoga class makes me feel like a total stud, mostly because I'm about as flexible as a 2x4.
    "Design"? Possibly. "Intelligent"? Sure doesn't look like it from this angle.
    We used to be hunter gatherers. Now we're shopper borrowers.
    The three most important words in the English language: "Front Towards Enemy".
    The world makes a lot more sense when you remember that Butthead was the smart one.
    You can never be too rich, too thin, or have too much ammo.

I had a corded blower that would do that, but like Lee, I only used it one time. Just didn't see a lot of value in it.

Mike
    Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.

I have the 40 volt Ryobi, it works fine. I also have their power head with the weed eater, edger and mini tiller attachements. The first two work great, the tiller not so much. I also have a corded leaf blower but about all it gets used for is blowing out the dust collecter cartridge filters every six months to a year, depending on the workload.

I have one like this
    https://www.walmart.com/ip/Greenwork...m&gad_source=1
    Just hooks up to my string trimmer head