Thread: Mounting PC7539

Question Mounting PC7539

Does anyone know weather it is possible to modify this router to adjust height from the top of table mount?? I seem to remember seeing something .....somewere.....my memory is going to pot, cant seem to remember anything lately....it must be age!

I believe that there is something for the 8529, but I have no idea if it will work on the 7529. Probably not. You might try the PC website and look up that mode's accessories. Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...Exclusively Irish! When Irish Eyes are smiling....They're usually up to something!!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas.
    No, I'm not an electrician. Any information I share is purely what I would do myself. If in doubt, hire an electrician!
    Member of the G0691 fan club!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...Most likely I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, s3.

Joe, I have a 7539 mounted in a table and lifted by a Woodpeck PlungeLift. It does require the removal of some stock items but no big deal. Problem I have found with adjusting it is that you need to release the lock lever before you move it and relock it after you have set the position. I am sure there is a way around it but I have not looked into it as it is not ath big of a pain yet.

I appreciate the replys and I will look into the woodpecker lift.....

Router Raizer?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Lenox
    Does anyone know weather it is possible to modify this router to adjust height from the top of table mount?? I seem to remember seeing something .....somewere.....my memory is going to pot, cant seem to remember anything lately....it must be age!
    I don't know how it'd work with a 7539, but the Router Raizer works well on a Freud FT2000. Don't need to lock the plunge lock and I can change bits from above the table top with a bent wrench.

Curt