Thread: christmas came just a tiny bit early this year....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Terry,

You keep buying new tools we ain't gonna have room for a BBQ in your shop! That sander does look like fun though. Of course I don't have room for something like that, so I just got one of the Veritas apron planes to handle those inset doors that won't quite fit. I'll just have to make motor noises when I use it. No worries about hooking up the dust collection either.

Bob

Nothing like a visit from "Sandy Claus" to keep you on edge, eh?

Very nice addition to your shop, Terry. I look forward to your upcoming review, too. Edge sanders are starting to catch more attention, especially as an alternative to combo sanders. Many folks, including myself, tend to use the belt on the combo most of the time and an edge sander just makes more sense in that regard.

Happy Holidays!
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Jim,

My train of thought exactly!!! I just saw WAY more possibilities for this sander than a combo.

t
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bob,

Tools without cords...hmmm......nope...never heard of 'em.

I got a big yard. We'll just have to make do at the BBq.

t
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Terry,

I put a cord on it. Sure had a devil of a time finding a place to attach the wires though. If you wanna try it out, I'll plug it in for you!

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Lasley
    Terry,

I put a cord on it. Sure had a devil of a time finding a place to attach the wires though. If you wanna try it out, I'll plug it in for you!

Bob
    LOL.... I'll need you to demo it for me first.

t
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ANOTHER POWER TOOL!?!?!?!? Keep that up and you'll have to add on to the shop to have room to work..!!!

I can't say that I would want to put up with all you did on the mailbox smashers to get a power tool though. Congrats on the new edge sander and I can't wait until I read your review.

So when is you going to get a new 50" Wide Belt Sander..?!!?
    Thanks & Happy Wood Chips,
    Dennis -
    Get the Benefits of Being an SMC Contributor..!
    ....DEBT is nothing more than yesterday's spending taken from tomorrow's income.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Lasley
    Terry,

You keep buying new tools we ain't gonna have room for a BBQ in your shop! That sander does look like fun though. Of course I don't have room for something like that, so I just got one of the Veritas apron planes to handle those inset doors that won't quite fit. I'll just have to make motor noises when I use it. No worries about hooking up the dust collection either.

Bob
    Don't worry about that Bob.....Terry will just have to add an additional 800 sq ft to that shop of his so he will still have room to work on projects.....and have room for the BBQ.....
    Thanks & Happy Wood Chips,
    Dennis -
    Get the Benefits of Being an SMC Contributor..!
    ....DEBT is nothing more than yesterday's spending taken from tomorrow's income.