Thread: Supplier for figurines of Jesus for Crucifix.

Supplier for figurines of Jesus for Crucifix.

I'm in the process of building some Crucifixes, and I have been searching the Internet in vain trying to find the figurines of Jesus to hang on the wooden crosses that I am making. Does anyone know of a supplier? I would appreciate any help you can provide! Thanks.
    "Be true to your work, your word, and your friend." -Henry David Thoreau

I did a breif search as well and found nothing. However I did run across the link below. I thought maybe you could cut the cross away and use the Christ figure to apply to your cross.
    Sorry I couldn't be any more help than that.
    Be Blessed

http://www.ioffer.com/i/6-Jesus-Cruc...IPPING-2130457

PS. I know nothing about the merchant, I just ran across them by doing a search.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Pritchard
    I'm in the process of building some Crucifixes, and I have been searching the Internet in vain trying to find the figurines of Jesus to hang on the wooden crosses that I am making. Does anyone know of a supplier? I would appreciate any help you can provide! Thanks.
    http://www.wildwooddesigns.com/store...em=35&mitem=36

Check this out Tom

figurine supplier

Diane, thanks so much for the link! It looks as if they have exactly what I was looking for. I sent them a note and requested a paper copy of their catalog, since the online version is a little vague on dimensions. I appreciate the help!

Thanks Rob! They are a little smaller than I was looking for, but I kept the site for reference.

Thanks Doug. As a last resort, I had figured on doing exactly as you stated and removing a figurine from an inexpensive Crucifix. Those figurines have to come from a supplier somewhere! I'll keep looking, and I appreciate your help!

you're welcome!

my pleasures, Tom. Glad to help. Goodness knows I'm not the most religious lamb in the flock but one of my very first woodworking projects was making a crucifix for my grandmother and your request brought back a great memory. Enjoy the project.

Diane