Thread: Makita 18V MXT 2 Pc. Combo

Makita 18V MXT 2 Pc. Combo

Hey All,
    After about a week and a half of reading everthing I could on todays cordless drills, including some very helpfull comments from some well informed creekers, this is the package I'm leaning toward. If anyone has any partring shots, feel free. With all the good things I have read on cordless impact drivers, it's not that much more to go with the 2pc. set. As far as the batteries are concearned, Li-Ion is definately the future. It would be great to have a lighter tool and a better run time throughout the charge but it seems to me that the replacement costs out weigh that right now. Not to mention the initial investment. Who knows, maybe down the road they will have a cost affective Li-Ion for this drill when it comes time to reload. Hope you all had a great Easter.
    Jim

I can just help you out maybe. Get ahold of Mark from Heavy duty tools dot net (or PM him on woodnet - user id heavydutytools) and see what he can do for you on the 3 battery deal on the LXT202 Makita set. You will not ever regret that deal I guarentee it!!! He is outstanding to work with and ships super fast. That 3rd battery will come in REAL handy when and if you ever get a sawzall or grinder or light or circ saw or.......

I have this set and LOVE it!
    Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.