Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: We need your prayers

We need your prayers

Hi guys,
    My youngest daughter is going to have brain surgery in the morning.At Arkansas childerns Hospital. she has had 2 mri"s and a ct scan and the docs think this is just a hemerige not a tumor which is good news
    but your prayers will be greatly appreciated. The procedure will start at 9:00 AM Friday I know that my creek family has hundreds of members and that many voices praying for one thing can and will work wonders. I will keep you all posted.
    Thanks for the prayers
    Jeff and Morgan Hamilton

Jeff,

Oh gosh. I am so sorry to hear this news. We will certainly keep your family in our thoughts and prayers. Please update us as soon as you know more.

Terry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You got 'em

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hamilton
    . . . that many voices praying for one thing can and will work wonders.
    Jeff -

You have them coming. For your daughter, you, you family and the care givers.

Ted

Jeff, you can count on our prayers. My wife's best friend is a cardiology nurse at AR Childrens. She could work almost any where in the world and she choses that hospital because of the quality of care.

David

Hi guys,
    My youngest daughter is going to have brain surgery in the morning.At Arkansas childerns Hospital. she has had 2 mri"s and a ct scan and the docs think this is just a hemerige not a tumor which is good news
    but your prayers will be greatly appreciated. The procedure will start at 9:00 AM Friday I know that my creek family has hundreds of members and that many voices praying for one thing can and will work wonders. I will keep you all posted.
    Thanks for the prayers
    Jeff and Morgan Hamilton

prayers on the way

I'm sorry to hear about your daughter's condition. Praying everything turns out well for her and you.
    Danny

Hi guys,
    Thanks for the prayers
    Jeff and Morgan Hamilton

You got them Jeff. Your family are in our prayers.

We'll be thinking of you and your family.
    Scott C. in KC
    Befco Designs

Jeff....

You can bet that my family and I will be praying for your daughter, the doctors, and your entire family.
    Thanks & Happy Wood Chips,
    Dennis -
    Get the Benefits of Being an SMC Contributor..!
    ....DEBT is nothing more than yesterday's spending taken from tomorrow's income.

You Got 'Em

For your daughter, and the entire family, as well as the hospital staff, God will be at her side. Rick

Jeff, As a father myself, I can understand your fears right now. Trust in the Lord. Put your daughter in His hands. He will not let you down! I've already said a prayer, and there will be more coming.

God bless you, your daughter, your family and the caregivers.

I can only imagine what your family is going thru. My prayers are with you all.

Jeff-

May the Lord bless you and watch over your daughter.
    Dave Anderson

Chester, NH

Hi guys,
    Thanks for the prayers
    Jeff and Morgan Hamilton
    Jeff, I've prayed and I believe with you for complete healing and peace for your daughter and no fear.
    Be Blessed!

Jeff and Morgan

My daughter was a nurse there for years until she met her husband, who was visiting his niece, and then moved t Texas.

She has told us, on a number of occasions, about the great doctors and nurses and the excellent care that the children get. Her best friend is still there.

But there is even a better care provider and our collective prayers will let Him know that many others are joined with you in praying for your daughter.

Clem

More coming at ya from the West Coast, Jeff and Morgan. Keep the faith and we'll see you through this difficult time from all across this continent. Extra hugs to your daughter.
    Mark Rios

Anything worth taking seriously is worth making fun of.

"All roads lead to a terrestrial planet finder telescope"

We arrive at this moment...by the unswerving punctuality...of chance.