Thread: Bottle opener suplier

Bottle opener suplier

Hello people.
    Just got off the phone with Laserbits. And they had discontinued their Rosewood bottle opener. I have to get them would some body know another supplier that carry those?

Here is the Picture of that product.
    Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Zeev Goldin Engraving solutions

Zeev

How many do you need? I have 10 left from a job I did a few months ago and I'd be happy to send them to you if it will help. PM me if interested.
    Scott Challoner
    30W LaserPro Spirit (Need more power)
    30W Wisely Fiber Galvo

I received Laserbits catalog last week and noticed immediately that it was much smaller than the 2007 edition. 30-40 pages, I believe. Personally, I never found that much of interest of what they had to offer and that which did interest me I could find cheaper elsewhere.

Now I see they have started offering little pieces of jewelry that can be engraved. I just don't see how I expect to make any money offering trinkets.

Does anyone think they are moving in the right direction?
    Delta C Dynamics, LLC
    Richland, WA

"Associate yourself with men of good quality." - George Washington

I think some of the problems with items vanishing from catalogs, has to do with cost.. Virtually all of the Asian suppliers (and virtually all of it comes from there) sell their products in U.S. dollars. The U.S Buck, has taken a nosedive on the world stage.. Heck even the lowly Canadian Loonie was worth ten cents more last year (sitting about par now) and the Euro is worth about $1.50 U.S. +- So, even though the stuff is still cheap, it ain't 'as' cheap anymore.. So, the item they used to buy for a dollar, and sell for 20, now costs more, and might not be worth buying a container load anymore.. I get glassware from Asia, and Europe, and with the Euro costing more I have had to slightly increase the price on my premium glassware..
    Epilog 24TT(somewhere between 35-45 watts), CorelX4, Photograv(the old one, it works!), HotStamping, Pantograph, Vulcanizer, PolymerPlatemaker, Sandblasting Cabinet, and a 30 year collection of Assorted 'Junque'

Every time you make a typo, the errorists win

I Have to think outside the box.. I don't fit in it anymore

Experience is a wonderful thing.
    It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.

Every silver lining has a cloud around it

Hmmmmmm

Any of you guys up for buying a lot from a supplier and splitting it up ? I would be into stocking up on some items.

If we can get enough intrest it might make it a little more affordable. Cause I really dont need 2000 of those openers.
    Epilog Helix 45
    Corel Draw X7
    Stepcraft 840 CNC
    Fully outfitted woodshop
    I'm a PC...........

I also have some of those openers left if you pm me. Maybe with enough people you will get enough for your job.

i have also thought about trying to go in on some of these items so I would be interested depending on what it is you are looking at.
    Doug

Equipment: Universal 35W Laser, Roland Vinyl cutter, Roland SC-540 54" Solvent Print / Cut, HP L25500 60" Latex Printer,
    Seal 6500 Dual Heat 60" Laminator, Kodak 9810 8x10 Dye Sub, Kodak 6850 6x8 Dye sub, Nisca Color Plastic Card Printer,
    16x20 automatic Heat Press

Thank guys for the extra openers but I am gonna need a bunch of them. So I am still looking for a distributer.

Zeev Goldin
    Zeev Goldin Engraving solutions