Thread: A&I Supply, East Peoria

A&I Supply, East Peoria

Has anyone done business with A&I? They have a good price on the Delta tenoning jig (#34-184)--about $16 less than Amazon including shipping.
    ________
    Ron

"Individual commitment to a group effort--that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work."
    Vince Lombardi

A&I Supply Experience

I've bought several things from them over the years (I'm local to them, about 7 miles or so). Great people to deal with, and they carry mostly quality merchandise. I've never dealt with them on shipping though, so no experience with that. I've always been happy with them. They're not always the cheapest, but sometimes close enough.

I'm hoping for a 12" SCMS soon, and they will probably be the supplier. I've always preferred to go to them, or Woodcraft, or Pekin Hardwood for big stuff. At least they all know what they are doing, and selling...

Spence

I also have purchased from A&I...as a matter of fact, my Dewalt DW618Kit came from them as well as the D-Handle base later on when it became available. They've been around for awhile.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

A few years back, I purchased my Dewalt ts from them and were very pleasant to deal with.

Glad to see they are still in business.

Bob
    bob m

Ron, I don't know if you have your heart set on getting the Delta brand. If not you may want to try Woodcraft. I just got thier flier in the mail and they have thiers on sale for $59
    Just another option.

I've been there a couple of times. They've been nothing but helpful.
    JB

Same for me. They have always done a good job on my orders.
    Old age can be better than the alternative.

Hi Ron

Like Spence I live in the area and give them a lot of my money. They have a nice store and I have never been disappointed in their service or willingness to help.

Terry

Quote Originally Posted by BOB MARINO
    A few years back, I purchased my Dewalt ts from them and were very pleasant to deal with.

Glad to see they are still in business.

Bob
    mr marino do they have a website? A&I supply
    If in Doubt? Build it Stought!

A&I Website info

Thumbs up Super Company To Deal With

All of my purchases with A&I have been shipped 100% complete, error free and in a very timely manner. They're a great company to deal with. FWIW, they currently have an 80T, chrome plated Freud 10" (LU85C010) miter saw blade on special for $48. I bought one of these a couple years ago and have been very pleased with the mirror smooth cuts it gives. (No affiliation, bla bla bla....... )