Thread: Looking for image

Looking for image

I have a shot at trophies for a powerlifting meet and I am having a hard time finding anything that does not look cheap. They seem to be getting tired of the same old column type trophies that they were using. I am thinking about showing them some acrylic type awards. I have looked for images to engrave on the acrylic but can not find anything that I think they would like. If anyone has any power lifting images or knows where to find any it sure would help.
    Thanks Al

These probably aren't going to help. And they're not my images anyway. Try google image search and tracing what you find in corel. I spared you the weight-induced incontinence and prolapse shots.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Darren Null; 09-25-2008 at 11:32 PM.

I exercise every day a very punishing routine, because I know it's good to be healthy. Up, down, up, down 30 times... and then I do the other eye.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Epilog 45w Helix X3/X5 Corel Microflame Generator (flame polisher) Heat Bender

Thanks guys!!

Albert, pm me and give me your phone number. I can help.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Corker View Post
    I exercise every day a very punishing routine, because I know it's good to be healthy. Up, down, up, down 30 times... and then I do the other eye.
    Once your over 60 Frank, up becomes more difficult as the years go by.. Down? Well, thats not so hard
    Epilog 24TT(somewhere between 35-45 watts), CorelX4, Photograv(the old one, it works!), HotStamping, Pantograph, Vulcanizer, PolymerPlatemaker, Sandblasting Cabinet, and a 30 year collection of Assorted 'Junque'

Every time you make a typo, the errorists win

I Have to think outside the box.. I don't fit in it anymore

Experience is a wonderful thing.
    It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.

Every silver lining has a cloud around it

Albert, send me a PM and your phone number. I can help you with this.