Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Duluth Trading

Duluth Trading

I get a catalog from Duluth Trading from time to time but have never ordered anything. I have been looking for a Shop Coat and found one on the web. (Pic below) What is the quality of there products overall? I hate they only use illustrations. Hard to tell what the product looks like in person.

Any other products worth a look at?

Last edited by Chris Padilla; 11-17-2008 at 6:56 PM.
    "Remember back in the day, when things were made by hand, and people took pride in their work?"
    - Rick Dale

I've bought some hats, gloves, shirts and shorts from them. All high quality.
    Where did I put that tape measure...

Grand Marais, MN. A transplant from Minneapolis
    Good stuff. I've bought many of their products. Good customer service too.
    TJH
    Live Like You Mean It.

http://www.northhouse.org/

I've bought a few things from them. They are of good and better quality. One issue though is that my "waterproof breathable" jacket isn't quite waterproof. On the other hand, you can't get a Gortex jacket for $40, which is about what it cost, and it's well worth that and more. Some of their items do have photos, on the website. Overall, I'd buy from them again without hesitation.

Duluth Trading is one of my favorites places to buy a number of clothing items. I LOVE their long-tail tees and mocks. Outside of business meetings, that's what you'll find me in practically year round. I've also purchased a number of their FOM "dress" shirts and they are absolutely top quality. Nice people to do business with, too.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Do a search for Duluth Trading Coupons and you can usually find some online coupon codes.

I have been very happy with their products.

Roger

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Jensen View Post
    Do a search for Duluth Trading Coupons and you can usually find some online coupon codes.

I have been very happy with their products.

Roger
    Thanks!

I found a code for free shipping for a $50+ order. Guess what? My order total is $49.99 I wish I was kidding.
    "Remember back in the day, when things were made by hand, and people took pride in their work?"
    - Rick Dale

So....buy something else!!!
    --

Dave, I've bought a lot of merchandise from Duluth, and everything is high quality and exactly as described. I've looked at the shop coat you have pictured, but I always wondered if those pockets would end up full of dust/chips/debris all the time. Make sure you post and let us know if you buy it and how you like it! Happy shopping!
    "Be true to your work, your word, and your friend." -Henry David Thoreau

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Lehnert View Post
    Thanks!

I found a code for free shipping for a $50+ order. Guess what? My order total is $49.99 I wish I was kidding.
    So order a pair of socks fo $9.00 and you essentially get free socks!
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

Most of my wardrobe comes from there. I hate to shop or really even pay attention to my clothes. I've got four pair of pants and eight golf shirts and a few other things from them. It's my uniform.

Prices and quality are as good as I've seen anywhere and they send coupons to make things even better.
    Please consider becoming a contributing member of Sawmill Creek.
    The cost is minimal and the benefits are real. Donate

Have bought quite a few items from Duluth. Still use the vest with plenty of nail pockets. My best buy was for SWMBO, a large jar of hand cream.
    I've never had a bad experience .
    Ed

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Lehnert View Post
    I get a catalog from Duluth Trading from time to time but have never ordered anything. I have been looking for a Shop Coat and found one on the web. (Pic below) What is the quality of there products overall? I hate they only use illustrations. Hard to tell what the product looks like in person.

Any other products worth a look at?

Update

So much for first impressions. Got my order today. The packing slip was correct but sent me all the wrong items. If your wife is missing her clothing order from them I have it.
    - Rick Dale

Oh, my...I've never had anything like that happen with Duluth and I order probably 6-8 times a year from them! Sure you clicked on the right items??

Seriously, I'm sure they will get it right for you. Give them a call in the morning. For me, they have somewhat been the "Lee Valley" of crack-hiding clothing...
    --

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Becker View Post
    Oh, my...I've never had anything like that happen with Duluth and I order probably 6-8 times a year from them! Sure you clicked on the right items??

Seriously, I'm sure they will get it right for you. Give them a call in the morning. For me, they have somewhat been the "Lee Valley" of crack-hiding clothing...
    They sent me the correct order right away.

They had my packing slip correct. Just did not match anything on it.

I do have to say the clothing they sent me by mistake looked kinda cheap. Looked like something you would get a Steve and Berries. I was not impressed at all with what I saw. Glad it was not my order.
    - Rick Dale