Thread: Cabinet Paint for Spraying

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bookmarked. thx.

Thank you all for the input. I'll look into all of it and see what's available near me. In NY, most everything is closed and shipping is pretty slow but I will find one of the suggestions I am sure.

I truly appreciate the help on this forum!

James, I just noticed you are in Amsterdam. I grew up in St. Johnsville, about 30 miles to your West. Small world.

AFAIK, the paint stores are still open in the Buffalo area where I live now. Lenmar says BM stores are open and will deliver or provide curbside pickup. And you definitely can order directly or from the distributors of TC and GF.

John

Quote Originally Posted by John TenEyck View Post
    James, I just noticed you are in Amsterdam. I grew up in St. Johnsville, about 30 miles to your West. Small world.

AFAIK, the paint stores are still open in the Buffalo area where I live now. Lenmar says BM stores are open and will deliver or provide curbside pickup. And you definitely can order directly or from the distributors of TC and GF.

John
    Small world! I actually live in Galway and am familiar with St. Johnsville since it's a small farming town like mine.
    I appreciate the information and plan to contact the local stores tomorrow morning.

SW stores are open here in SE PA for curbside pickup with pre-order and pre-pay. Target Costings is shipping product no problem (discount code until the end of the month is MA25) and most sources for GF products ship, too.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Quote Originally Posted by Prashun Patel View Post
    Bookmarked. thx.
    I admit my ignorance; how do i bookmark a post or a thread??

Old as dirt, or so it seems to my brain . . . .