Thread: Laser machine, where did you buy and how much did it cost to your doorstep?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Its interesting as Norton's just blocked me from accessing Rabbit Laser USA as it showed 4 Trojan horse viruses in the Downloads section.
    Last edited by Bill George; 05-06-2017 at 3:27 PM.
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10

Bill what specifically were you trying to do?? I just went to Rabbit and had no problems downloading project or manuals.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill George View Post
    Its interesting as Norton's just blocked me from accessing Rabbit Laser USA as it showed 4 Trojan horse viruses in the Downloads section.
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Quote Originally Posted by Bert Kemp View Post
    Bill what specifically were you trying to do?? I just went to Rabbit and had no problems downloading project or manuals.
    Do you recall last summer when I got a virus from a download (Ransom Ware) and Lost Everything on my main computer? I did have a back up that was 3 month old. That is when I took off all those free virus programs and put on Norton's. It found 4 viruses like I posted on in downloads area. Sure you can download all you want, but when Norton says there is a virus in the download.... I am a believer. Do what you want.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bill George; 05-06-2017 at 6:01 PM.
    Retired Guy- Central Iowa.HVAC/R , Cloudray Galvo Fiber , -Windows 10

Bill I didn't say I didn't believe you I ask what specifically you were doing on the site. Can't find or fix a problem if we don't know where it is.
    Do you recall last summer when I got a virus from a download (Ransom Ware) and Lost Everything on my main computer? I did have a back up that was 3 month old. That is when I took off all those free virus programs and put on Norton's. It found 4 viruses like I posted on in downloads area. Sure you can download all you want, but when Norton says there is a virus in the download.... I am a believer. Do what you want.
    Last edited by Bert Kemp; 05-07-2017 at 4:02 PM. Reason: meant this
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Bought a Shenhui twin 80 watt 1580 eight years ago for total of $9300 of which $2600 was for shipping/clearance by freight forwarder. One original tube still going and 2nd tube replaced two years ago.
    Have put over $200K worth of business thru it with only replacement lens twice.
    Best regards
    GM Perzel
    Laserarts
    *twin 80 watt Shenhui 1280
    *60 watt Laserpro Mercury -42ips
    *(2) 30 watt Laserpro Venus-42 ips
    *whole bunch of woodworking/metalworking machines
    *128 screwdrivers (all needed)
    *wonderful wife (1st) of 53 years who allows me to collect screwdrivers

...Norton's just blocked me from accessing Rabbit Laser USA as it showed 4 Trojan horse viruses...
    At least historically, Norton is very good at stopping viruses. It is NOT so good when it comes to false positives.
    Longtai 460 with 100 watt EFR, mostly for fun. More power is good!! And a shop with enough wood working tools to make a lot of sawdust. Ex-owner of Shenhui 460-80 and engraving business with 45 watt Epilog Mini18.

Blog Entries
    Ray Fine worked with a broker THEY selected. Thought they had it well in hand, but I still had to fill out FDA paperwork, and a couple of other forms for the broker. And there was pretty good dispute about shipping.
    I'd paid RF for the shipping to my door with lift gate service. Broker who also contracted shipping failed to quote the lift gate service. But had noted it WAS lift Gate service.
    At any rate, even with broker by the shipper, you will have to do some work. But was easy. (do search I wrote it up here a year ago)
    Woodworking, Old Tools and Shooting
    Ray Fine RF-1390 Laser Ray Fine 20watt Fiber Laser
    SFX 50 Watt Fiber Laser
    PM2000, Delta BS, Delta sander, Powermatic 50 jointer,
    Powermatic 100-12 planer, Rockwell 15-126 radial drill press
    Rockwell 46-450 lathe, and 2 Walker Turner RA1100 radial saws
    Jet JWS18, bandsaw Carbide Create CNC, RIA 22TCM 1911s and others

Thanks John, I'll check out your thread. It will be a couple of months until I have the funds, so I have time.