Thread: Jointer questions here and there, jointer questions everywhere!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathan eagle View Post
    I don't really agree with the concept of that if it costs more , it must be better. As I said I can only compare the hammer bandsaw with the grizzly JP for tool quality. I am not comparing the grizzly JP with the A3. I really wish those who have strong comparative opinions support them with facts that they have actually owned both. I can't be the only one who finds such opinions as a little weak.
    Jonathan, I'm confused by your post, have you compared the A3 with the Grixxly combination unit, or the N4400 with the Grizzly bandsaw?

You seem to indicate that you need to compare like products (which I agree with) however you then compare unlike products?

regards, Rod.

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Sheridan View Post
    Jonathan, I'm confused by your post, have you compared the A3 with the Grixxly combination unit, or the N4400 with the Grizzly bandsaw?

You seem to indicate that you need to compare like products (which I agree with) however you then compare unlike products?

regards, Rod.
    Rod,
    I was talking about the quality level. Love the hammer by the way. Been doing some nice resawing with it.

Jonathan, thanks for the clarification.........Regards, Rod.