Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deal of the Day

Deal of the Day

Here's a good deal for anyone who needs a 4 foot level. $19.99 and you get a free Tape Measure and Sheffield Utility Knife. The price on the Johnson level is a good price as well.

Amazon has the Johnson Level 86481 48" Aluminum Box Beam Level + "Big Johnson" Power Tape for $20 w/ free shipping.
    1. Click here and click on the "Buy both and save" button to add both the level & measuring tape for $20.
    2. Add Sheffield Folding Lock Back Utility Knife
    3. Apply coupon code SHEFELDQ42K5 to get the knife free. Be sure to check your total before submitting.
    Your final Total should look like this:

<tt><tt>Subtotal of Items: $42.97
    Shipping & Handling: $9.99
    Best Value Savings: -$14.99
    Super Saver Discount: -$9.99
    Promotion Applied: -$7.99
    ---------
    Total for this Order: $19.99</tt></tt>

Due to availability the knife and tape they will ship after the first of the year.

<table style="width: 1px; height: 32px;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" height="14" width="100%"></td></tr><tr><td align="left" valign="top" width="100%">
    </td></tr><tr><td class="showdeals" width="100%">
    </td></tr><tr><td>
    </td></tr></tbody></table>
    Rich

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
    - General George Patton Jr

Thanks a lot! First the Bessey sale, then Mark and his Fein drill deal, now this. I'm supposed to being buying gifts for others this month!! My will power is sooo low...
    Bill Simmeth
    Delaplane VA

Thanks Rich !!!

Bill I ordered one to give to my wife - I think she will decide she really doesn't have a need for it and pass it on to me.
    Work safe, have fun, enjoy the sport.
    Remember that a guy never has to come down out of the clouds if he keeps filling the valleys with peaks. Steve

Hey, speaking of levels, anybody recommend a half-way decent laser level??? Just a 2-footer or so is fine, but I'd like something just a bit better than the $9.99 jobbie at the Borg. Believe it or not, this would be a present for the LOML!!! I got her a cheapie some time ago and it quit on her, but she just loved using it in the house for various projects. Thanks for any info!!!
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
    60 grit is a turning tool, ain't it?
    SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!
    Looking for something for nothing? Check here!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Stube
    Bill I ordered one to give to my wife - I think she will decide she really doesn't have a need for it and pass it on to me.
    Hey Steve, she may fool you and start to use them herself (and like them so much that she will start to use all your tools as well ).

Frank, that would be fine by me. She is a sweetheart and a gem - very supportive of my shop activities and shop tool purchases. A week ago she persuaded me to get a new 5 HP Ingersol Rand air compressor (17.1 CFM @ 90 P.S.I. 230V Two-Stage 11.8 H.P. Peak 175 Max. P.S.I. 80 Gal. On-Site Service). [[ this is not a gloat, yet, as I'm still waiting on delivery ]]

Of coarse the compressor this one will replace will go to her Pet Grooming Shop where I do the blade sharpening, clipper repair and general maintenance.
    Work safe, have fun, enjoy the sport.
    Remember that a guy never has to come down out of the clouds if he keeps filling the valleys with peaks. Steve

Thanks Rich - I can always use the extra utility knife and tape. My current 48" level is a little worse for the wear too...
    Marc
    NWA Woodworker-Tech

One on the way! Thanks a bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Konopka
    Here's a good deal for anyone who needs a 4 foot level. $19.99 and you get a free Tape Measure and Sheffield Utility Knife. The price on the Johnson level is a good price as well.

Amazon has the Johnson Level 86481 48" Aluminum Box Beam Level + "Big Johnson" Power Tape for $20 w/ free shipping.
    1. Click here and click on the "Buy both and save" button to add both the level & measuring tape for $20.
    2. Add Sheffield Folding Lock Back Utility Knife
    3. Apply coupon code SHEFELDQ42K5 to get the knife free. Be sure to check your total before submitting.
    Your final Total should look like this:

<tt><tt>Subtotal of Items: $42.97
    Shipping & Handling: $9.99
    Best Value Savings: -$14.99
    Super Saver Discount: -$9.99
    Promotion Applied: -$7.99
    ---------
    Total for this Order: $19.99</tt></tt>

Due to availability the knife and tape they will ship after the first of the year.

<table style="width: 1px; height: 32px;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" height="14" width="100%"></td></tr><tr><td align="left" valign="top" width="100%">
    </td></tr><tr><td class="showdeals" width="100%">
    </td></tr><tr><td>
    </td></tr></tbody></table>
    Rich,

How'd you get the Promotion code for the knife to work. I put it in and get a message saying: We're sorry, but the promotional code you entered cannot be applied to this purchase. Please refer to your promotional coupon for information about item or store restrictions. What do i need to do and does it have to be done with the Level deal?

thanks, Pete

Never mind Rich, I tried doing a cut and paste with the code, didn't work. When I typed it in it worked fine.

thanks for the heads up on this deal.

Pete

Wow, awesome deal! I just bought one of these levels two months ago for 40 or 50$ from Home Depot =).

Rich
    Thanks.

Nice deal. Thanks for the heads up.

14. Thanks

Awesome deal. My wife is going to hate that I found there forums. Picked up a Hitachi Bandsaw Thursday for 124.50 at Lowes due to another forum, now this.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Stahl
    Rich,

How'd you get the Promotion code for the knife to work. I put it in and get a message saying: We're sorry, but the promotional code you entered cannot be applied to this purchase. Please refer to your promotional coupon for information about item or store restrictions. What do i need to do and does it have to be done with the Level deal?

thanks, Pete
    Pete:

What probably happened is that when you copied the code it might have copied it as HTML rather than plain text. This could have thrown off the code rading the coupon number. If you use Firfox for a browser there is an extension you can install call copy plain text which gets you around these issue.

Glad you got it working.
    Rich

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
    - General George Patton Jr