A little background to this revelation:

I have been working like a dog on a job that no one my age should be doing anyway, and this week was tough. Last night I came home with 61 hrs. in this week by Friday, and on a 4 story house built on an impossible sand dune.

That is when my wife reminded me that I had to take a shower and go to a Funeral/Party for one of my good friends mom. I really wanted to enter my time and curl up on the couch, but Mike is a great friend and I would not let him down. So, Off I go........

In honor of his mother, Ruby Relaxers for everyone! If that is not enough Mike takes me in and shows me that he has not one, but two cases of my favorite brew. He clearly expects me to stay. So I did. And I did have an awesome time once I got my second wind. Someone had nerve enough to tell me that I was starting to look a little old playing Frisbee games, but other than that all was well.

I had intended to go to work today when I got up, but this is not my house? Oh ya, Ruby Relaxers..........

So, being as I would not be worth what I get paid I decided to go work on my own house, no pressure there. I was useless! After a time I just gave up and headed home.{My home} An afternoon nap seemed in order all things considered. So I did.

Now this is where my current state and the recent thread on cordless batteries merged. I had the revelation that I too am a cordless tool! And as I get older and have gone through so many charge cycles, I pick up a little bit less juice as time rolls on. Some days my charger just flat does not work. Even on a good day I no longer have the strength to do the work I once did. Hmmmm.....

To the fellow that said that you should not rebuild your cordlesses, and rather just throw them away and replace them, please stay away from my wife...........

Honey, there is this place that rebuilds old tools that I wante to tell you about.......

Larry