You're welcome, Pete.

FWIW, I made the mast taller than the plan indicated. I forget just how much, maybe 4 feet. And the bowsprit was lengthened to six feet overall. This kept the proportions of the fore triangle the same as on the plan. Lengthening the mast allowed me to get the boom up a bit higher so it didn't go boom on my brain bucket quite so often. It also allowed for a better lead on the peak halyard. It also allowed for more space between the shrouds and the gaff jaws. Some builders reported the gaff jaws got hung up in the shrouds. I used soft eyes at the top of the shrouds which worked nicely and didn't require a bunch of additional eyebolts at the top. I originally had the jib hanked on the forestay but I found it put the jib too far forward. When I had the tanbark colored sails made, I had a luff wire installed and put the jib on a little roller furler with the halyard attached to the mast at the height shown in the plan. I didn't like the self tending jib so I set it up with conventional jib sheets.

Here's a shot I took of the Weekender without the cabin.

Other than leaving off the cabin, running seats all the way to the mast and replacing the wheel with a tiller, it is pretty much by the plans.