Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lets see your best projects or anything you'd like to show off.

Doug second machine is as incredible as the first. Still don't understand why you aren't a millionaire
    Epilog 45w Helix X3/X5 Corel Microflame Generator (flame polisher) Heat Bender

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Griffith View Post
    It is not an ordinary "laser thing".
    Doug,

That is REALLY impressive! Personally, I think that things that are "not an ordinary laser thing" are the best kind! I mean my black granite photo tiles are the best on the Creek (or will be.....someday), but one black granite tile isn't a whole lot different from the next. But what you have done with the laser is truly unique.

I hope someday that I can make something unique with my laser too....you have inspired me!
    Epilog Mini 24 - 45 Watt, Corel Draw X5, Wacom Intuos Tablet, Unengraved HP Laptop, with many more toys to come.....

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas... George B. Shaw

Here's mine...

necklaces, earrings, bracelets etc...

http://laserartasia.com/images/stori...2_jay_0478.jpg

Nice work Harry!
    Epilog 45w Helix X3/X5 Corel Microflame Generator (flame polisher) Heat Bender

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Radaza View Post
    necklaces, earrings, bracelets etc...
    Very nice Harry, but how do you make a buck selling something like that white and blue necklace for $3.18?

I would no get out of bed for $3.18. Probably a dinosaur from my past where I sold stuff that always ran to many thousands of bucks per job or unit. I have trouble with the volume concept.
    Dave J
    Forums: Where all too often, logic is the first casualty.

very nice Harry, not to mention that the photography is awesome also.
    Epilog mini 24 with 45 watts
    X3
    More wood working tools then I deserve

Here's one of my latest creation, by doing tests using the 3D option of my laser. The windmill on the left is 3D engraved and turns when blown on it, and the right one is just laser cut. The bottle cork is just for size comparison.

This is Zscale (1:220) for model trains.

Last edited by Ben Levesque; 02-06-2009 at 10:08 PM.

Hey Ben, thats cool. I like that. Wish I had time (and the space) to do the model railroading again. The laser would be great for making all of the props for the landscape.

I love the windmill and building Ben! There is quite a difference between the 3d setting and not. I haven't played with that at all yet but I see that it's time I checked it out.
    Margaret Turco

60 watt Universal V-460, Coreldraw X4

dave -

those are wholesale prices. we manufacture them. we have a 10,000 pieces minimum

Can't sell so might as well show.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Suquamish, WA
    Epilog Legend 36EXT 75 Watt
    CorelDraw 2.0 thru X7

we have a 10,000 pieces minimum
    Harry.....those are very nice....but I'm pretty sure it would take me about an hour just to make ONE! Now lets see.....multiply an hour by 10,000 by $3..........

Yea, I don't think I'm going to go the jewelry route.......
    Epilog Mini 24 - 45 Watt, Corel Draw X5, Wacom Intuos Tablet, Unengraved HP Laptop, with many more toys to come.....

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas... George B. Shaw

Page 2 must have at least 10 letters........
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Suquamish, WA
    Epilog Legend 36EXT 75 Watt
    CorelDraw 2.0 thru X7

WOOOOOW!!!!!!!

Duane....those are AWESOME!

Well, I'll buy one! Or atleast the cdr!

those are wholesale prices. we manufacture them. we have a 10,000 pieces minimum
    Harry,

Thanks for the reply, but...

{GASP} 10,000? Wow, I would fall down never to get up again if I had to do 10,000 of anything.

I balk at anything over 20 of the aluminum stuff I CNC machine.
    Last edited by Dave Johnson29; 02-08-2009 at 9:53 AM.
    Dave J
    Forums: Where all too often, logic is the first casualty.