Thread: Lift recliner

Lift recliner

Mother is interested in a lift recliner. Any recommendations on what to look or look out for?
    "Remember back in the day, when things were made by hand, and people took pride in their work?"
    - Rick Dale

i have seen them at estate sales

Trully shop around. My father bought one in some mall and paid a premium. When he called me took hook it up I had to run a ugly extention cord to it. After a little research I found he paid much more than necessary. Be very wary of gurantees and who and where repairs will acure.

Where is spell check on this forum .

Frank

copy it to your email and run the spell check, copy or change your post

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Guerin View Post
    Trully shop around. My father bought one in some mall and paid a premium. When he called me took hook it up I had to run a ugly extention cord to it. After a little research I found he paid much more than necessary. Be very wary of gurantees and who and where repairs will acure.

Thanks for the info.
    I use Firefox for my web browser and spell check is built in. If I misspell something, it gets a red underline. Right click the mouse for a list of possible correct spellings.
    "Remember back in the day, when things were made by hand, and people took pride in their work?"
    - Rick Dale

Blog Entries
    You may have to turn it on in your browser:

Picture 1.jpg

jtk
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)