Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Second Multi-Axis Project

Well done, Paulo, and well received!! Great video, too - thanks for posting the info.

Quote Originally Posted by John Keeton View Post
    Well done, Paulo, and well received!! Great video, too - thanks for posting the info.
    Thank you John for pointing people to the right video link... I could not unlink the address. Appreciate your comment.
    Soren Berger deserves all the credit for thinking outside the box. If you turn one scoop, you will be hooked and when you least expect, your house will have a scoop in every cupboard you open

My next project will be to turn something I learned from Alan Batty, who thought me to make an incredible secret box. I am sure people will enjoy it.

Have a good sunday everyone!

Those are great looking scoops Paulo, well done on them.
    Critiques on works posted are always welcome

Very nice Paulo. Just don't drink the brew and turn, I still need some of your tools.

5. My mind has been very occupied lately with beer brewing. God I love that stuff..

I can handle the scoop, very good job, but I would love to learn, how to brew Beer, God knows I love that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Simmons View Post
    My mind has been very occupied lately with beer brewing. God I love that stuff..

I can handle the scoop, very good job, but I would love to learn, how to brew Beer, God knows I love that stuff.
    Dennis my friend... I assure you that you will fall into a "vortex" deeper that anything you have experienced in the past.. I never imagined that beer brewing could be so rewarding.. There were times I would only drink a Corona, until the day I joined my beer club (www-maltosefalcons-com). EVERYTHING CHANGED AFTER THAT.

Let me know if you wish to get started and I will be very happy to point you in the right direction (well.. providing you share the brew with us )

ps: DON'T DRINK AND TURN