Thread: Another Customer Service GOOD post.....

Another Customer Service GOOD post.....

Last fall I bought a cabinet router bit set from Woodline at the Woodworking show here in Dallas. It has just set in the box and I have been using my little cheap rail and stile set from Milwaukee to practice with so I can get them set up right every time.

This weekend it was time to start working the Woodline set to put into play what I had learned from using the Milwaukee. Well try as I could, I could not get the stile bet to set up right, it was always a little high or the next time it was a little low and the slot was just to wide.

After a few attempts at it I started really looking at the bit to why I could not get it to set up. I took the bearing and slot cutter off and saw the problem, one of 3 carbide tips was higher then the others and made the slot cutter set at an angle on top of the profile.

I sent Woodline an email first thing Tuesday morning and by 10:00 I had one back. Wayne ask me to call him because he did not understand just what the problem was. I called him explained it to him, he said send it in and would take a look at it.

He received it this afternoon at 2:15 and I got an email at 2:30 stating a new set was on it way.

Now what more could you ask for?

Outstand Bill! Love to hear these stories.

Wayne is a great guy to talk to at the shows and has always said that his customer support is top notch - looks like that is truly the case !!!

The new bits arrived today, what great service.

That's an outstanding service.

I just had a similar experience with Wixey. I started having an issue with a 9 month old Wixey WR510.
    two emails to Wixey and a new one is on the way the same day. I was told just keep the old one for spare parts. fantastic and prompt service from a small 2 man company.

Thanks Bill, nice to here about good customer service.

Did the new set resolve the alignment issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Summers View Post
    Did the new set resolve the alignment issue?
    Sure did, Wayne said he had never see that before.

Here is the top of the 3 wings where they connect to the main body of the bit, the bearing and slot cutter have been taken off.

P9050292.jpgP9050293.jpgP9050294.jpg