Thread: Large Platter hanger

Large Platter hanger

A local restaurant displays art work, from local artist, has agreed to let me display some of my fish themed platters. my question is, how do you hang a 19 inch platter?

Search on froogle.com for "plate hangers for walls". Your local Sears or borg store may have something in stock, too.
    Steve \o/
    Dynamite With A Laser Beam LLC
    Epilog Helix 75W/Epilog Fusion Edge 80W and Jet 1642-EVS2

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Pickering View Post
    A local restaurant displays art work, from local artist, has agreed to let me display some of my fish themed platters. my question is, how do you hang a 19 inch platter?
    CAREFULLY!!!

Larry, before I searched for hangers, I would check with the restaurant to see what they will permit you to do. Will they allow you to use nails, do they have a molding around the ceiling that could be used, etc.?

Stand them on a shelf would be the safest-------you can cut a slot in the shelf and set the platter in the slot. It won't go anywhere.
    ---I may be broke---but we have plenty of wood---

Hi Larry,

I hang my 18" maple platters with plate hangers from Hobby Lobby. They come in different sizes, just make sure you get the large size and you might have to bend/adjust the ends to conform to the edge of your platters. They have springs to fit a range of different size plates.