Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Adjustable Clamp/Jorgensen Made in USA or China?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Joiner View Post

I wonder why the large C- clamps, bar clamps and Pony pipe clamps I saw at Ace hardware have no country of origin marked on them or the packaging? I couldn't see the back side of the pipe clamps with out opening the packages so they may be stamped USA on the back side.
    The Grizzly catalog last year had made in USA labels next to all the classic Jorgensen/adjustable clamps. The current catalog still has the clamps but no
    made in USA labels.
    I went back to double check Ace stock. I was wrong before the#3700 light duty bar clamps ARE stamped USA.
    The #2600 light C- clamps have China on the package. The #1400 heavy C- clamps have no country of origin marks. The new #50 pipe clamp has no country of origin marks and no USA cast in like my old#50 clamps have.

At Menards all the F's and parallels and the Cabinet Claw said made in the USA. Nothing written on the pipe clamp heads.
    Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Joiner View Post
    I went back to double check Ace stock. I was wrong before the#3700 light duty bar clamps ARE stamped USA.
    The #2600 light C- clamps have China on the package. The #1400 heavy C- clamps have no country of origin marks. The new #50 pipe clamp has no country of origin marks and no USA cast in like my old#50 clamps have.
    I could be mistaken but I thought the "country of origin" was only required if not made in the U.S.