Thread: Air hose fitting ULS VL350

Air hose fitting ULS VL350

I have a VLS3.50 and I am looking for the fitting that connects my air compressor hose to the back of the engraver. I know it is posted here but I have not been able to find that thread.

Any help would be appreciated.

Francisco

I ordered mine direct from ULS, $22 at the time. It looks like it should be a standard fitting, but it doesn't match anything I've ever seen.
    Last edited by Lee DeRaud; 07-08-2013 at 12:04 AM.
    Yoga class makes me feel like a total stud, mostly because I'm about as flexible as a 2x4.
    "Design"? Possibly. "Intelligent"? Sure doesn't look like it from this angle.
    We used to be hunter gatherers. Now we're shopper borrowers.
    The three most important words in the English language: "Front Towards Enemy".
    The world makes a lot more sense when you remember that Butthead was the smart one.
    You can never be too rich, too thin, or have too much ammo.

I got mine much cheaper at a garage that works on semi tractor engines. They had a large selection of brass fittings used for truck air- brake lines.
    Universal PLS 6.75 75 watt
    Trotec Speedy 300 60 watt

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Henry View Post
    I got mine much cheaper at a garage that works on semi tractor engines. They had a large selection of brass fittings used for truck air- brake lines.
    I knew it had to be something standard but the local hardware and auto parts dealers were a bust.
    Then again, big-rig repair places are not thick on the ground in suburban SoCal.
    Yoga class makes me feel like a total stud, mostly because I'm about as flexible as a 2x4.
    "Design"? Possibly. "Intelligent"? Sure doesn't look like it from this angle.
    We used to be hunter gatherers. Now we're shopper borrowers.
    The three most important words in the English language: "Front Towards Enemy".
    The world makes a lot more sense when you remember that Butthead was the smart one.
    You can never be too rich, too thin, or have too much ammo.

ULS VLS 3.50
    Roland GX-24 Vinyl Cutter
    Roland SP540V
    Hotronix 16x20 Swingaway Press

McMaster has a sheet with actual-size pictures of all the air-hose fittings they carry. It's a handy reference. http://www.mcmaster.com/#6534KAC
    Center for Experimental Nuclear Physics and Astrophysics - University of Washington
    Kern 400W 4'x8' HSE with metal cutting add-on and rotary stage
    2-axis CNC mill, 2 manual mills, 3 lathes, other standard shop tools, . . . and a 7.5 MeV tandem Van de Graaff particle accelerator