Thread: Bodor Laser owners, do you feel you would expect this from Bodor company?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The DSP is actually a Ruida modelnumber "RDC6442s(ec)" If I have read correct information,
    ruida is slightly better then Leetro right?

On their webpage I couldnīt find this exact model, the closest was "RDC6442G".
    The one I got is probably a variant of this.

Yes, I measured the inside of my machine, it could hold a Chengdu 850 mm, which
    is rated by Chengdu as 40 watt.

I definitively should be getting a proper 40 watt at the price I paid.

We will see if they give me a reply by monday.

Not much in it to be honest if they are wired PWN not analog. I like the AWC personally (708C plus) but the leetro is really all I need most of the time to do cutting work
    You did what !

A true 40 watt tube is 1010mm in length or about 12 inches longer then your 700 mm tube 850 mm is still not a 40 watt tube sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Edstrom View Post
    The DSP is actually a Ruida modelnumber "RDC6442s(ec)" If I have read correct information,
    ruida is slightly better then Leetro right?

On their webpage I couldnīt find this exact model, the closest was "RDC6442G".
    The one I got is probably a variant of this.

Yes, I measured the inside of my machine, it could hold a Chengdu 850 mm, which
    is rated by Chengdu as 40 watt.

I definitively should be getting a proper 40 watt at the price I paid.

We will see if they give me a reply by monday.
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

[QUOTE=Bert Kemp;2600891]A true 40 watt tube is 1010mm in length or about 12 inches longer then your 700 mm tube 850 mm is still not a 40 watt tube sorry.[/QUOTE

Light objects sells a 850 MM laser tube that they claim is a full 40 watt.

It might peak at 40 watts but will not run continuous at 40 watts. I would think that we have seen enough false claims to not take the MFG's word as Gospel. Companies have been claiming 700mm, 850mm tubes as 40 watt tube forever yet when anyone measures the actual output it comes in at 23 to 35 watts. These tubes test at 40 t0 45 watts at initial start up but run at much less power.

[QUOTE=Jerome Stanek;2600946]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert Kemp View Post
    A true 40 watt tube is 1010mm in length or about 12 inches longer then your 700 mm tube 850 mm is still not a 40 watt tube sorry.[/QUOTE

Light objects sells a 850 MM laser tube that they claim is a full 40 watt.
    Last edited by Bert Kemp; 09-05-2016 at 5:38 PM.
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander