Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone who ordered the PC router+sander for $95 on amazon

Stranger things have happened. ;o)

Well i emailed amazon and they shipped me another router and gave me a tracking number for it.

Thats nice of them. wonder where the other went

ROS came today. No Router. Packing slip only listed sander but had a line that said this completes your order. Kinda foolish line that could alarm. I'm sure Router will show Monday or Tuesday.

mine came in one box

Price Drop!

just want to let you guys know the router is down to $87, i just ordered it. I'm sure if anyone emails amazon they will refund an extra $9 - they have done that for me in the past if it is within 30 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Catron View Post
    just want to let you guys know the router is down to $87, i just ordered it. I'm sure if anyone emails amazon they will refund an extra $9 - they have done that for me in the past if it is within 30 days.
    I was looking at the router last night thinking it was a good buy. I totally missed the sander part and after reading this, on order.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Catron View Post
    Thanks Andrew, I just emailed to see if I can get $9 credit. I thought it was a great deal (router & sander) @ $96, now I want another. Already have two set up for dt. Maybe I can get one for every bit I have

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Clardy View Post
    I ordered and recieved 2 routers and 2 sanders.

They came in.......3 boxes.

Routers in 1 box

Sanders in individual boxes
    Oh sure Steve, you just gotta be different .
    "A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg".

– Samuel Butler

Being a Canuck I can almost never take advantage of these deals. But this one happened to coincide with a vacation south, so I had it shipped to my friend's place in Chapel Hill, NC, where I picked up as we passed through.

Mine also came in one big box with a bunch of plastic filler/balloons to take up the space.

But I doubt I'll make the effort to try an scare up a $9 credit. IMHO, $96 was already a steal. Not to mention $96 with free shipping, and no sales tax. Around here I see the router alone for $159 in stores.
    "It's Not About You."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Art Mulder View Post
    But I doubt I'll make the effort to try an scare up a $9 credit. IMHO, $96 was already a steal. Not to mention $96 with free shipping, and no sales tax. Around here I see the router alone for $159 in stores.
    Check out this link. Getting a refund for the difference is as simple as a single email. I've done it a few times.

The link is for the nuke price amazon watch. A neat little program that watches amazon items and emails you when they drop in price. Every time I buy an item, I add it to the watch list for 30 days.
    Fast, Neat, Average
    Friendly, Good, Good

I originally got in on this deal..........because.........you can never have enough power tools, right? Then I canceled it because I have several of each item already. Boy I am glad I did........after Tuesday's meeting at work and the restructuring of salaries and commissions/bonuses I am starting to wonder if I can even keep my house and tools.
    If over thinking was an Olympic event, I'd win Gold every time!

13. Thanks again, Andrew. I e-mailed Amazon yesterday and today they replied they will credit me the $9. I really should get one for every bit at this price.
    Forgot the original question- mine came in 1 box
    Last edited by Brian Tillinghast; 12-21-2007 at 4:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Catron View Post

Well shucks. My original order was past the 30 days.

But.....I ordered 3 more.
    One of those is for a friend

Quote Originally Posted by glenn bradley View Post
    Oh sure Steve, you just gotta be different .

Yep. Thats what my mother always told me.

Anybody have a link for this router and sander deal? I have not been able to find it on Amazon.

TIA,

Jim